Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
Made for motion, the Rockcliff Jacket is constructed in a lightweight nylon/spandex blend that effortlessly moves with the body. Low profile 90/10 down allows this style to be worn alone or as a liner. Lightweight, 2-way YKK zippers, Lycra storm cuffs, and contrasting quilt patterns complete the piece.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Hip Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 30 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex Lining
- Fixed Hood with Bungee Adjustment and Binding Trim
- YKK Open End 2-Way Plastic Metalux Zipper with Hollow Frame Puller
- Plush Lined Front Zipper Pockets with Piping, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Rubber Logo Patch with Hollow Frame Iconic Logo
- Side Zippers, Lycra Storm Cuff, Chevron Quilting at Front Body and Horizontal Quilting at Back Body and Sleeves
FILL 90% Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Nylon / Spandex
MATERIAL Shell 1: 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex, Shell 2: 100% Nylon
Machine wash cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Do not iron. Garment to be fully dried before removing from the dryer.