FLIGHTWEIGHT BEDSTUY JACKET
The Bedstuy Jacket supplies near-weightless warmth via premium 90/10 duck down and a DWR treated ultralight nylon shell. Classic Moose Knuckles engineering, like quilted Icon logos and lightweight YKK zippers, finish the piece without adding unnecessary mass.
FIT Relaxed Fit
LENGTH Hip Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Relaxed but not baggy, we developed this cut to maximize comfort. It leaves more room for layering and can easily accommodate undergarments like heavyweight sweats and light jackets.
- 28 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Lining
- Quilted Snap Off Hood with Drawcord
- Quilted Stand Collar
- YKK Vislon Zipper with Logo Puller
- Iconic "J" Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Rubber Patch with Iconic Metal Logo
FILL 90% Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Nylon
MATERIAL 100% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, machine wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron. Garment to be fully dried before removing from the dryer.