ORIGINAL SASKATCHEWAN PARKA FUR
The OriGinal Stirling Parka is a fur-free version of our timeless Stirling Parka. Finishing the curiously warm 80/20 duck down fill, durable cotton/nylon shell, J-seam construction, and a metal Icon logo with a lamb shearling lined hood.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Mid-Thigh Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
- Previously known as Longue Rive Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 37 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Shearling Lined Hood and Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- 4 Plush Lined Signature "J Front" Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Custom Iconic Metal Logo
- Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
FILL 80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Cotton / Nylon
MATERIAL 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.