ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA
The OriGinal Stirling Parka is an understated iteration of our classic Parka silhouette. Featuring the same durable cotton/nylon blend shell, 80/20 duck down fill, and signature J-seam construction as all of our Icons, this version utilizes a subtle lamb shearling-lined hood to keep you warm all winter long.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Mid-Thigh Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
- Previously known as Saint Ulric Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Shearling Lined Hood and Bungee Adjustment
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Micro Fleece Lined Iconic "J" Fleece Lined Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Custom Iconic Metal Logo
- Rib Knit Sleeve Storm Cuffs
FILL 80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Cotton / Nylon
MATERIAL 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.