ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA FUR
The jacket that started it all, The Stirling Parka, sets the standard for stylish winter weather protection. Curiously warm 80/20 duck down fill is encapsulated within a durable cotton/nylon shell and finished with our signature J-seam detailing for lasting durability, unparalleled warmth, and refined style.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Mid-Thigh Length
ORIGIN Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
- Previously known as Stirling Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Fur Trim and Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Micro Fleece Lined Iconic "J" Fleece Lined Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Custom Iconic Metal Logo
- Rib Knit Sleeve Storm Cuffs
FUR Fox Fur
SHELL FABRIC Cotton / Nylon
MATERIAL 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.