Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
Made for motion, the Roselawn Jacket is constructed in a lightweight nylon/spandex blend that effortlessly moves with the body. Low profile 90/10 down allows this style to be worn alone or as a liner. Lightweight 2-way YKK zippers, a Fox fur-trimmed hood, and Lycra storm cuffs comfortably lock in warmth while contrasting quilt patterns complete the piece.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Hip Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 30 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex Lining
- Fixed Hood with Zip Off Fur Trim
- YKK Open End 2-Way Plastic Metalux Zipper with Hollow Frame Puller
- Plush Lined Front Zipper Pockets with Piping, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Rubber Logo Patch with Hollow Frame Iconic Logo
- Side Zippers, Lycra Storm Cuff, Chevron Quilting at Front Body and Horizontal Quilting at Back Body and Sleeves
FUR Fox Fur
FILL 90% Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Nylon / Spandex
MATERIAL Shell 1: 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex, Shell 2: 100% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, machine wash cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Do not iron. Garment to be fully dried before removing from the dryer.