The Irving Parka is the embodiment of technical elegance. A removable belt highlights its sophisticated, calf-length polyester shell, and the 90/10 duck down fill ensures warmth without extra weight. The hood packs into the collar for improved styling, and the gold-plated Icon logo guarantees a stunning look for years to come.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Mid-Thigh Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 47" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Packable Hood into Collar
- Puffy Stand Collar
- YKK Metalux Zipper with Logo Puller
- Plush Lined Zipper Chest Pocket, Hidden Plush Lined Front Zipper Pockets ,Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Gold Plated Hollow Frame Iconic Metal Logo
- Rib Knit Storm Cuffs, Removable Belt with Branded Clip
FILL 90% Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Polyester
MATERIAL 100% Polyester
Exclusive of fur and trims, machine wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron. Garment to be fully dried before removing from the dryer.