Unisex Original Bomber Fur
The Unisex OriGinal Bomber Fur might be smaller than its adult counterparts, but they're just as warm. They feature the same DWR (durable water repellent) treated cotton/nylon shells, down-proof linings, and fur ruff's, plus a less intense 600 FP 60/40 down to prevent overheating. Just right for the hyperactive little one in your life.
- Previously known as Unisex Bomber
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Relaxed but not baggy, we developed this cut to maximize comfort. It leaves more room for layering and can easily accommodate undergarments like heavyweight sweats and light jackets.
- 24" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Detachable Hood with SAGA Certified Blue Fox Fur and Adjustable Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- Metal YKK Front Zipper with Snap Closed Storm Placket
- Signature Moose “J" Seam with Four Front Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.
Cotton / Nylon
80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers