ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA SHEARLING
The OriGinal Stirling Parka NeoShear is the original Moose Knuckles parka that set the standard for fashionable outerwear. Its durable cotton/nylon blend shell, 4-ply "down-proof" construction, 80/20 duck down fill, and our signature J-seam detailing have become synonymous with lasting durability, unparalleled warmth, and refined style. In addition, this iteration features a lamb shearling-trimmed removable hood for added warmth.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Mid-Thigh Length
ORIGIN Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
- Previously known as Stirling Parka Shearling
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim and Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Iconic "J" Fleece Lined Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Custom Iconic Metal Logo
- Rib Knit Sleeve Storm Cuffs
FILL 80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Cotton / Nylon
MATERIAL 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.