GOLD WATERSHED PARKA
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit - A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 35" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Removable Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metalux Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Chest Pocket with Zipper Closure Hip Pockets with Zipper Closure And Applieque Border Trim
- Interior Pocket with Zipper Closure
- 24K Gold Plated Hollow Frame Medium Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Snap Tab Detail at Back Waist Hidden Lycra Storm Cuffs Side Zips with Snap Tabs Sleeve Zips at Wrists Placket with Branded Logo Snaps Gold Trims
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Knee Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
FUR Sheep Shearling
FILL Goose Down 90/10
SHELL Nylon / Polyurethane
MATERIAL 76% Nylon/ 24% Elastane
Remove detachable trims prior to cleaning the garment. Machine wash cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat with clean tennis balls. Garment to be fully dried before removing it from the dryer. Ironing maximum temperature 110°c - without steam. Dry clean inside out - mild process.