ONYX ANGUILLE JACKET SHEARLING
The Onyx Anguille Jacket updates our jacket silhouette with a sharp focus on city refinement. The hip-length jacket features premium 90/10 goose down fill to provide weightless warmth at our highest protection rating and a down-proof liner to minimize down loss. A timeless investment, it has a water-repellent and wind-resistant outer shell with a silky-soft finish, while the removable hood features a plush lamb shearling trim.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit - A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 30.25" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 1 Way Open Metal Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Chest Handwarmer Pockets With Branded Snaps Hip Patch Pockets With Double Entry And Flap
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Medium Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Front Placket with Branded Buttons Shirt Tail Hem Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Hip Length
ORIGIN Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
FUR Sheep Shearling
FILL Goose Down 90/10
MATERIAL 100% Polyester
Remove detachable trims prior to cleaning the garment. Dry clean inside out - mild process. Ironing maximum temperature 110°c - without steam.