ONYX CAUSAPSCAL PARKA
The Onyx Causapscal Parka features horizontal baffles of premium 90/10 goose down fill, meeting our highest insulation rating. The mid-weight polyester shell eliminates threats from wind or precipitation and remains nearly soundless. Dual-entry pockets at the hip ensure stash space, and the removable hood features a striking Blue Fox fur ruff.
- Previously known as Causapscal Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 38 3/4" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fur Trim and Bungee Adjustment
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Logo Puller
- Patch Pockets with Micro Fleece Lined Side Enter Hand Pockets, Chest Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Textured Black Iconic Metal Logo
- Sleeve Zippers with Gusset, Rib Sleeve Storm Cuffs
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Knee Length
ORIGIN Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
FUR Fox Fur
FILL 90% Goose Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Polyester
MATERIAL 100% Polyester
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.