GOLD STIRLING PARKA FUR
The Gold Stirling Parka Fur blends tundra-born engineering with city-born style. 80/20 duck down fill and our signature down-proof lining minimize down loss for long-lasting warmth. While a gold-plated Icon logo, luxurious Blue Fox fur ruff, and our signature J-seam detailing create a bold, unmistakably Moose Knuckles aesthetic.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Mid-Thigh Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
- Previously known as Stag Lake Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Logo Puller
- Micro Fleece Lined Iconic "J" Fleece Lined Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Gold Plated Iconic Metal Logo
- Rib Knit Sleeve Storm Cuffs
FUR Fox Fur
FILL 80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Cotton / Nylon
MATERIAL 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.