Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada- the True North.
Winter weather-ready, the OriGinal Vest is made of a water repellent and wind resistant cotton and nylon blend with a nylon downproof lining. Breathable and light (yet prepared for inclement conditions), this style also features distinct touches like our signature curved "J" seam down the torso and a Moose Knuckles metal logo at the chest.
FIT Slim Fit
LENGTH Hip Length
ORIGIN Made in Vietnam
- Previously known as Forrestville Jacket
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 32 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Bungee Adjustment
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Chest Zipper Pockets, Micro Fleece Lined Waist Flap Pockets with Button Closure, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Side Zippers, Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
FILL 80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
SHELL FABRIC Cotton / Nylon
MATERIAL 74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.